Terms & Conditions
1. Content; Copyright and Trademark Notice
CUSTOMUSB, CUSTOMUSB.COM, CUSTOMIZED FLASH DRIVES, CUSTOMIZED FLASH DRIVE SOLUTIONS are registered trademarks and service marks of IPMedia. All graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of IPMedia. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any IPMedia trademark or service mark without IPMedia’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.
2. Consent To Collection, Use & Disclosure of Your Personal Information
While IPMedia takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL IPMEDIA OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IPMEDIA WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
3. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail
By establishing a an Account with us or contacting us, and each time you make a purchase, you grant permission for IPMedia to contact you at your e-mail address, telephone number or postal address
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” ALL OF IPMEDIA’S PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, IPMEDIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE IPMEDIA SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
6. Limitation of Liability
7. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”), IPMedia will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the IPMedia and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, IPMedia will terminate the infringing customer’s account. IPMedia may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer’s account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), IPMedia has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. IPMedia respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the website, please contact “Legal Department” at the mailing address:
Attn: Legal Department, IPMedia Holdings Inc, PO Box 2074 Northbrook, IL 60062 USA
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
Last Modified: April 22, 2005